.Net is a partially open source freeware software framework developed by Microsoft.
Seven specific points form .Net biggest strengths:
- Interoperability: .Net is be able to make the old and the new interact, not to lose what was built in the past
- Language independence: .Net supports the exchanges of types and objects with any .Net libraries and applications
- Portability: .Net proposes cross-platform integration which makes it easy to implement on operating systems outside Microsoft Windows
- Security: .Net possess its own security mechanism (including Code Access Security and validation & verification)
- Memory management: .Net proposes its own tools of memory management in order to allocate it and free it whenever the scripts are done
- Simplified deployment: .Net also has specific tools to help manage the installation of computer software
- Performance: thanks to .Net cache, the application launches faster after the very first launch. Other tools also improve performance
‹ › Go to the website
Multilingual, this e-shop is fully responsive. Its clean design is quite adapted to the brand’s mood. A big slider presents the last news on homepage and each product has its own presentation page, with also details available directly in the customers’ cart.
Go to the website
Volkswagen D’Ieteren Finance: tailored solutions for long-term rentals, financial leasing and financing for the companies, self-employed workers and professionals as well as interesting financing formulas for private individuals. We recently made a total redesign of the website with better responsiveness for mobile and we also made it more user-friendly.
This evolution of the Crémabru application makes it more fluid and easier to use. Its design has been revamped for better ergonomics. All the registrations can now be extracted under the XSL format to make researches and statistics.
This customized intranet integrates a content versioning solution and a planning management tool with advanced functionalities.