Vox Teneo develops complex web applications and integration solutions that require in-depth understanding of business needs, information technologies and user experience.
We are looking for a motivated functional analysis to join a friendly team, situated in Wavre, Limal.
Your main responsibilities
- Be able to collect requirements using consistent methodologies and best practices to maximize business value
- Translate business needs into clear, precise and easy-to-read functional requirements
- Be able to find a practical solution to complex issues
- Translate the analysis into User Stories understandable by developers
- Be able to understand an existing project and bring an added-value by suggesting improvements
- Work closely with the clients, and the software development team
- Help in the improvement of the analysis methodologies and best practices
Your role will be, among other things, to:
- Bring analytical expertise to Project Managers for the commercial offer writing
- Be able to understand technical aspects and popularize them for the analysis team
- Validate the consistency of deliverables in relation to the analysis
- Ensure and enforce quality and compliance of the team according the quality standards of Vox Teneo.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a business analysis dealing directly with customers and developers
- Strong analytical (and ergonomic) mindset, ability to quickly learn new business processes and understand how IT needs to support the business in achieving revenue and profit goals
- Communication skills
- Experience in Web technologies (tailor-made and/or CMS like Drupal, Wordpress, Umbraco) is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English (C1 EU level), Dutch is a plus.
- Capable of working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to design prototypes and/or wireframes
- Knowledge of entity, process, activity and sequence, activity and sequence diagrams
- Knowledge of XML