Vox Teneo’s core business is the development and integration of web applications, for corporate clients and the public sector, featuring a lot of big names.
At Vox Teneo, we make no compromise and strive for best practices and architecture.
Test Driven Development (TDD) is mandatory here, and we push it one step further with Business Driven Development (BDD), using automated functional testing (Cucumber, Selenium, NSpec,…)
We feature a full DevOPS department and work hard to get all apps into Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, in all technologies (.NET, PHP), using the latest tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus, Ansible..
To achieve those ambitious goals, we invest a lot in our people.
All team members receive regular evaluations and training, to ensure a smooth evolution path in the company.
We are looking for IT enthusiasts to join our team as a managed services specialist. We are looking for people ready to take on shifts.
- Intermediate knowledge of Linux Server OSs administration (Debian-based, rpm-based)
- Intermediate knowledge Windows Server OSs administration (2008R2, 2012R2)
- Experience with Apache, nginx, MySQL and PHP, installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience with BASH command line
- Good knowledge of networking, routing, VPNs (IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP protocols)
- Basic knowledge of VMWare
- Proficiency in English