“If you want to be involved in technically challenging, complex projects but avoid the corporate atmosphere, this is the place for you.”
Vox Teneo’s core business is the development and integration of web application, for corporate and public sector clients, featuring a lot of big names.
We develop applications in NET, PHP, Java, Python, including various Open Source software: Drupal, WordPress, Prestashop, Orchard…
We are familiar with Owin, MVC 5, Entity Framework, Web API, AngularJS, SQL Server, MongoDB, Unit Testing, TDD, BDD.
We do feature a whole DevOPS workflow to manage products lifecycle: Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, using TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus, Ansible, and more.
All those technologies are great, but only if we have the right guys to deal with.
We are looking for a proficient Senior .NET Developer
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing clients’ requests, translating business needs into technical requirements
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues and/or clients.
- Coordination and leading a development team on technical level (about 10 developers)
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management at Vox Teneo
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
Your role will be, among other things, to:
- Bring technical expertise to Project Managers for the commercial offers writing
- Estimate and validate projects and tasks in terms of feasibility and planning
- Manage a high level of knowledge in his area of expertise (Technical Reference)
- Ensure compliance of the delivered code with the quality standards of Vox Teneo
- Coding functionalities of applications, according to the information received from the Dev Team Leader or Project Manager
What we offer
- We offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits.
- We provide ongoing internal and external trainings, with possibility of acquiring certificates.
- We offer great evolution perspectives following your needs and qualities.
- You will be able to work in a natural environment with a motivated, friendly, young and dynamic team.
- You will work on exciting and challenging projects, for “big name” clients.
- At least IT Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- Min 5 years working experience in web development
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of the technologies used, new technologies and evolutions in his sector
- Business minded
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in French and English (B2 EU level)
- Knowledge of programming languages outside his team technology area is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Asp.NET Webforms or Asp.NET MVC
- Excellent knowledge of LINQ, Entity framework, SQL
- Experience in Web Services (WCF, WEB.API)
- Knowledge of Multi-Tiers architecture, SOLID patterns, Dependency injection, IoC
- Experience with components: Simple Injector, NInject, Automapper, NLog, Quartz.NET...
Following skills are a plus:
- TDD / Unit testing, Continuous Integration, Teamcity, Powershell
- Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies
- VB.NET, Umbraco, Orchard
- Other programming languages: Python, Java, PHP