“If you want to be involved in technically challenging, complex projects but avoid the corporate atmosphere, this is the place for you.”
We develop complex web .NET solutions, if your motto is “I write beautiful code” and want to join a professional team, apply below!
We make no compromise, and strive for best practices and architecture. We will evaluate your professional performance regularly, and provide you the necessary training to build your skills.
In Vox Teneo we put creativity and talent in first place. We try to inspire our employees giving as much freedom as possible – flexible working hours, work from home policy and international mobility.
Your main responsibilities:
- Analyzing clients’ requests, translating business needs into technical requirements
- Participating as technical expert during meetings with colleagues and/or clients.
- Coordination and leading a development team on technical level (about 10 developers)
- Contributing in improving the product life-cycle management at Vox Teneo
- Ensuring the technological watch in your area of knowledge
Your role will be, among other things, to:
- Bring technical expertise to Project Managers for the commercial offers writing
- Estimate and validate projects and tasks in terms of feasibility and planning
- Manage a high level of knowledge in his area of expertise (Technical Reference)
- Ensure compliance of the delivered code with the quality standards of Vox Teneo
- Coding functionalities of applications, according to the information received from the Dev Team Leader or Project Manager
What we offer
- We offer a permanent contract with a competitive salary package and fringe benefits.
- We provide ongoing internal and external trainings, with possibility of acquiring certificates.
- We offer great evolution perspectives following your needs and qualities.
- You will be able to work in a natural environment with a motivated, friendly, young and dynamic team.
- You will work on exciting and challenging projects, for “big name” clients.
- At least IT Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent
- Min. 2 years working experience
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of the technologies used, new technologies and evolutions in his sector
- Business minded
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English (B2 EU level)
- Excellent knowledge of C#, Asp.NET MVC, Asp.NET Webforms
- Excellent knowledge of LINQ, Entity framework, MS SQL
- Experience in WCF, WEB.API
- Knowledge of Multi-Tiers architecture, SOLID patterns, Dependency injection, IoC
- Experience with components: Simple Injector, NInject, Automapper, NLog, Quartz.NET...
Following skills are a plus
- TDD / Unit testing, Continuous Integration, Teamcity, Powershell
- ReactJS, Angular.js, Node.js, Mobile technologies
- VB.NET, Umbraco, Orchard
- .NET Core
- Other programming languages: Python, PHP