We are looking for experienced and self-driven Quality Assurance. If you want to be involved in technically challenging, complex projects but avoid the corporate atmosphere, this is the place for you.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop test plans, test cases, and test reports for multiple projects.
- Perform testing and validate that the requirement/user expectations are achieved during testing process.
- Work closely with development team in Indonesia and Belgium in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Ensuring the quality of specifications and technical design documents meet user needs and expectation base on requirement document.
- Creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
- Understanding users need and help developers to build what is necessary and ensure the quality of the final product.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Manual Testing
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
- IT Diploma Degree or Bachelor Degree or experience equivalent.
- Min. 3 years working experience.
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of the technologies used, new technologies and evolutions in his sector.
- Business minded.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English (B2 EU level).
- Knowledge of programming languages outside his team technology area is a plus.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Required Skill(s): Agile methodology, Manual Testing, BDD, Continuous Integration, Technical Writer & Automation will be an advantage
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent
- Experience of implementing and executing Manual testing
- Ability to clearly write and communicate test results and issues and complete test reporting
- Experience of and conducting performance, load and stress testing (desired)
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
This challenge is for you?
Are you ready to collaborate with us?